Wright Investors’ Service Holdings, Inc., formerly National Patent Development Corporation, carries business operations through The Winthrop Corporation (Winthrop) and its subsidiaries. The Company through its subsidiaries offers investment management services, financial advisory services and investment research to large and small investors, both taxable and tax exempt. The Wright Investors’ Service, Inc. (Wright) products include equity, fixed income and balanced portfolios for various plan types, including defined benefit, annuity, self-directed and 401(k), health and welfare and education and training plans. The Company’s subsidiaries include Wright, Wright Investors’ Service Distributors, Inc. (WISDI) and Wright’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Wright Private Asset Management, LLC (WPAM). On December 19, 2012, National Patent Development Corporation completed the merger of a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company with and into The Winthrop Corporation.
Recent SEC Filings
- WISH 10Q March 31, 2017 as filed May 10, 2017
- WISH 10K December 31, 2016 as filed March 24, 2017
- WISH 10Q June 30, 2016 as filed August 12, 2016
- WISH 10Q March 31, 2016 as filed May 11, 2016
- WISH 10K December 31, 2015 as filed March 24, 2016
- WISH 10Q September 30, 2015 as filed November 6, 2015